Ivy Tech and Environmental Design: Who Inspired Me?

I guess as we started this semester my professors were right, most of us in class were inspired by someone we saw on HGTV, and I am happily inspired by Christina El Moussa, from Flip or Flop. This woman inspires me because her ideas and demands that she incorporates to even the smallest of home makes the biggest impact. Whether it is making a small backyard have lot of outdoor entertainment space, or a mini master bedroom having a great closet, her ideas speak to me. I love that she sees the potential in something and that has really made me sit back as I am house hunting to see just what I could do to a space that I don't absolutely love in a house that I adore. Christina is not afraid to find the most bold patterns, incorporate them into a room, and make it look amazing, settling down the pattern with a few accent pieces that aren't as bold. Christina El Moussa does not just have style, she is not drawn to just one thing, her style varies and goes across the board from chevron pattern wallpaper to gray counter tops with an amazing back-splash. 

I hope that one day I can take a page out of her book and not be so scared to use bold patterns, and I hope to continue to in her foot steps with finding the hidden potential in every house that I design, even my own. 

Although I could not find a blog for Christina El Moussa I did find her on Instagram and she is a great page to follow. 

http://instagram.com/christinaelmoussa  


Comments

Popular Posts