MY FINISHED PRODUCT.. WELL MOST OF IT


Attached you will find my lower level floor plan, living room mood board, and elevation of my living room/ dining room. In my elevation you can see that the wall covering is one color but the lines go diagonal in one direction and then another, this is helps create a faux finished look on the walls. This faux finish helps create a textured look around the house. My clients are big into riding their tandem bike so you can see a clock in the shape of a bike on the mantle above the fire place, as well as a vase of flowers to add a little but of a feminine feel instead of a harsh feel of a fireplace as well as the clock. 


Throughout the floor plan you can see that I chose very light, almost white, hard wood floors to help calm the grays that I incorporated in the counters and cabinets in the kitchen, and the dark gray sofa. 



In the site plan although it is sideways you can see the the big white thing is my garage and house and in the backyard is a shed and outdoor shower. On the top there are seven circles and those are my raised garden beds with tomatoes, basil, mint, and red and yellow peppers. Opposite of that are five circles that are trees to give privacy to my clients from their neighbors. The three circles that are close to the house are Japanese Cherry Blossom Trees also to give privacy in front of windows and the back deck. There is a triangle close to the house and a large circle which are flower beds that have hydrangeas and tulips. 

Comments

Popular Posts